Cristina Romero, Partner of Loyra Abogados, will participate today, June 1, 2016, in an interesting session in the event that is taking place these days in Juegos Miami organized by Clarion Events: games: Adopting new casino and bingo business models to address the changing dynamics in the gaming world.
- Identifying, understanding and knowing how to approach the changing dynamics of casinos
- Understanding what the business impact is
- Successfully moving from current casino models and legacy systems while safeguarding the existing revenue
- How to implement profitability – what models have created opportunities to grow?
- How to successfully manage commercial development of new and the existing games?
For more information on the event: http://www.juegosmiami.com/